Last Forum Posts

Server Status

Guild Summary

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miryo
Brute Squad

re: To Infinity.. And Beyond!

With the return of some familiar faces, we're starting to see a little more life in Shroud! So I am curious to hear from those who have returned and are either still with the tag or moved on to other guilds. What would -you- like to see as we look towards Warlords of Draenor? Are you happy with the quiet feeling, getting a raid fix from LFR, and just living the low key life? Would you like to see some careful recruitment happening? Possible movement towards a casual raid schedule? If you've left the guild with one or more mains, would you consider returning?

Myself and the other officers would love to have your input as we move forward in the game, so please speak up!

Thank you.

Clara - "Whaaat, I cracked the windows."
Solanari
Solanari
Officer

Given that I only have so much long term commitment I'm willing to give to WoW, I'm happy with things as is.  If the general feeling amongst guildies is that we should recruit and get some activity organised, I'm willing to help.   I'm still shopping MMOs (Aggie and I will be playing the EQ landmark alpha, starting within the next month or so), but I have sufficient interest in the game right now (and in Warlords of Draenor) that I can see myself playing at least casually for the forseeable future.  I just might end up spending more time in EQ, or TESO.

Therkar is still guildless from when Iron Dragon disbanded two years ago, so I would be happy to return. I would like to see careful recruitment and a return to casual raiding, with people returning for the expansion that shouldn't prove difficult.

endred
Brute Squad

The expansion has got me pretty interested in wow again, but what we want to do really will depend I guess.  Casual raiding would be great, but to do that we'd have to recruit some new blood as the people returning aren't on their own enough to field a team.  I honestly don't know that any of us have the time or inclination to organize that or to filter for the type of people we would want to play with.  I know that my playing would have to be more casual than in the past for sure.  Flex raids open a lot of options though, we wouldn't have to have a super static lineup even.

Ennapay
Officer

I'm back (too), baby!

While I would like to occasionally dip my toe into the new raids, mostly just to see the story, I'm not even sure I would call my interest of the "casual raiding" variety.  I also don't feel like I have/want to devote the time I can play to dealing with all the work related to recruiting.

I would rather run scenarios and dungeons with the folks who have come back, and if we feel like raiding once in a while, pugging the remaining slots.

Wee Mad Aggie
Honorary

I'd be up for raiding but as which toon I don't know. In holding pattern until line-up is more fleshed out.

My thoughts:

Would like to heal or range DPS. Warlocks are fun!

Monk healing is super cute, but don't want to raid with a panda. They are adorable but I'm not wasting pretty gear on one.

Jacklin... /handwaggle seems a little dated.

Nenara? Well, druid healing is fun but another troll? Meh. And I'm not raiding with a Tauren (sorry Taurens but I like my steak on a plate.)

Aggie? I tried playing a little on her and she feels so wonky and wrong now I despair of her :o( wow.Very sad.Much loss.

I do have a priest that's pretty. Haven't really tried healing on her for srs bsnss in... well ever. So dunno if that's fun.

Pally healing? /vanDykeStroke not feeling the plate this season, so angular and the 80s shoulders really need a rest.

After these careful and important deliberations I have decided on:

??

- A.

>>EDIT<<

Have now lvl90 priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Jeniel/simple

Thallia/Rhayne
Brute Squad

PEOPLE!  ::pouncehugs everyone::

I still play.  Hehe.  I've got a guild I run on Sentinels, which honestly runs a lot like Shroud did when Talun and I first joined.  It just works.  So we do a bit of everything when the mood strikes us.  They've been together since the end of Wrath.  So I'm still around every once in a while.  Not sure how much time I could dedicate to Shroud once WoD hits because of that, but I'd still like to see the fun, casual environment I always have with this little home away from home.  :)

Rhayne will be around for spots of RP or, if I actually level her, some group stuffs.  Right now, I'm playing more SWTOR than anything, so if anyone is on Begeren Colony or Ebon Hawk, let me know and I'll poke at ya there, too!

<3

In the end, words won"t matter,
because in the end, nothing stays the same.
And in the end, dreams just scatter,
and fall
like rain.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> The Notice Board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: